Appraisal Review: Julie Friess is an AI-RRS Designated by the Appraisal Institute*
*AI-RRS Membership Designation
The AI-RRS membership designation is held by professionals who are qualified to provide reviews of residential appraisals.
To become an AI-RRS Designated member of the Appraisal Institute, an individual must:
- Have good moral character;
- Be a Certified Residential or Certified General Real Property Appraiser (or meet equivalency)
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher (or be a Certified Residential or Certified General Real Property Appraiser)
- Meet standards and ethics requirements;
- Meet rigorous education requirements;
- Pass a comprehensive examination; and
- Receive credit for specialized appraisal review experience that meets strict criteria.
These individuals possess experience and knowledge to address issues unique to residential real property reviews. AI-RRS Designated members agree to adhere to the Appraisal Institute Code of Professional Ethics and Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, underscoring a commitment to sound and ethical professional practice.
The completion of continuing education requirements assures that AI-RRS Designated members remain informed on trends and changes pertaining to reviews, enabling them to provide reviews that reflect the latest in professional practice.